Permission is required for any filming or photography on our premises in advance.
Humberside Airport will consider relevant news filming and photographic requests on the site from accredited news organisations.
Each request will be considered on a case by case basis, however, filming at international airports provides logistical and security challenges which means that whilst we will be accommodating, sometimes it will simply not be possible to facilitate non-essential filming and photography requests.
Requests for permission should be made at least 5 working days in advance of the proposed date.
Requests should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Name, contact number and email address
- Company name
- Nature of filming/photography
- Preferred date and time for the proposed visit
- The reason for requesting to film at Humberside Airport
- Details of what the footage/photographs will be used for and when it is due to appear
- Areas at the airport you wish to film/photograph
- Number of crew and type of equipment to be used
- Please provide a certificate for public liability insurance for a minimum of £10 million
Commercial filming and photography - At present, Humberside Airport is unable to accommodate commercial or location filming/photography requests or assignment projects from student film-makers.