Self service check-in Kiosks are conveniently located in the main check in hall at Humberside Airport; enabling you to check-in and print your own boarding card in no time at all.
How does Express Check-in work?
1. Touch the screen to begin
2. Select your airline and flight
3. Identify yourself using your passport, e-ticket or credit card (this is for ID only and doesn’t need to be the card used to buy your ticket).
4. Confirm your booking
5. Answer the security questions about your hold baggage
6. Print your boarding card and drop any hold baggage at the bag drop desks
7. Go straight to security
Which airlines offer Express Check-In at Humberside Airport?
KLM offer Express Check in at Humberside Airport.
What should I do if I have hand luggage?
Firstly make sure your hand luggage contains no prohibited items, otherwise it’ll need to be checked in as hold baggage. Then check its size using one of the Size Matters gauges. Finally check-in using one of the kiosks then go straight to security.
Can I Express Check-In other passengers travelling with me?
Yes. You are able to check-in up to nine passengers travelling together in the same booking.
I haven’t used Express Check-In before – is help available?
Yes one of our team will be on hand to help you through the process.
For operational reasons, very occasionally Express Check-In may not be available on some flights.