APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR A VACANCY IN THE AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL DEPARTMENT FOR AN:
AIR TRAFFIC SERVICES MANAGER
Applications are invited for a vacancy at Humberside Airport for an Air Traffic
Services Manager. The vacancy is to provide the overall management of the Air Traffic Control Department ensuring the Airport achieves regulatory compliance and continues to meet our customer requirements, the development and maintenance of the ATS Safety Management System and oversight of the Technical Services Department for Air Traffic Engineers and Air Ground Lighting.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director and working closely with the Senior Airport Management team, the successful applicant would have:
- Strong people management skills with the ability to lead by example, be a team player and be able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the regulatory requirements associated with airport operations
- Sound ATC knowledge, preferably in a mix of ATC environments
- Responsibility for communication with the SMT in relation to all aspects of Air Traffic ensuring a co-operative and effective working relationship with other departments within the airport.
- An ability to take a lead role in negotiations with various regulatory authorities in order that their requirements can be met in a cost effective and efficient manner, with the minimum disruption to customers
- Experience of managing and being accountable for revenue budgets and delivering business plans for Capital plans
- Sound knowledge of Health and Safety at work
- Commercial awareness
- Proven record of driving a business forward.
Wendy Wright, HR Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 30th April 2021