An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Eastern Airways Compliance Monitoring Department
Compliance Monitoring Department Technical Auditor (40 hours)
Based at Humberside
Primary Responsibilities / Functions
The Technical Auditor is responsible to the Head of Compliance Monitoring for monitoring the Company’s Continuing Airworthiness Management and Maintenance Provider activities conducted under the privileges of its EASA Part M and EASA Part 145 approvals by auditing compliance with the procedures and processes necessary for the safe operation and maintenance of aircraft engaged in Commercial Air Transport.
The role will require visits to the Company’s various maintenance sites as well as those of sub contracted and contracted organisations. The Technical Auditor is responsible for producing audit reports and management of non compliance reports using the Company’s Q-Pulse database.
- The successful candidate will have previous aviation auditing experience and auditor qualification to IQA – IRCA standard.
- Shall have a thorough knowledge of the EASA requirements for Continuing Airworthiness and at least 5 years relevant civil aviation experience in a continuing airworthiness role.
- Should ideally hold a current EASA Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance licence or a valid aeronautical degree or equivalent.
- Shall be able to demonstrate good interpersonal skills, be professional in manner and appearance, have an accurate and methodical approach to work, be able to adjust and prioritise workload to meet the changing needs of the business.
- Be both assertive and empathetic in relation to compliance requirements.
- Have basic computer literacy including MS Word, Excel and Outlook. Some knowledge of Q-Pulse would be beneficial however training will be provided.
To apply for this exciting position please forward a CV and covering letter explaining why you are suitable for the role to:
HR.email@example.com leaving Web Application as the subject
Closing date – 5th Apr 2019