An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Eastern Airways team at Humberside Airport, we are looking to accept applications for a
FLIGHT OPERATIONS SUPPORT ASSISTANT
Well educated, with strong organisational skills, you will need to be an astute individual, highly motivated, hardworking, who is situationally aware and able to balance your workload, sometimes under pressure. Your communication and multi-tasking skills will be constantly drawn upon to provide consistency with the dynamic and fast-paced flight operations environment. Working as part of a small, but cohesive flight operations team, reporting to the Flight Operations Support Supervisor.
The position is a full-time ground-based position working within core weekday hours of 0900–1700, however the successful applicant may occasionally be required to work during a weekend or start a little earlier than the core weekday hours . Some flexibility will be required to undertake overnight stops away from HQ usually 2 days every 2 weeks.
Following successful interview shortlisted applicants would be required to spend time with the department prior to employment.
- Update or coordinate any aircraft with aerodrome chart booklets
- Update or coordinate any aircraft with a/c performance.
- Undertake or coordinate any aircraft/simulator document audits.
- Monitor outstanding amendment receipt returns.
- Monitor discretion/reduction of rest reports as per work place procedures.
- Review Voyage Reports on a daily basis.
- Monitor and report de-icing fluid usage.
- Log flight crew expenses.
Whilst previous experience within a flight operations environment is preferred, it is not essential as full training will be given. The role would suit an aspiring commercial pilot.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Closing date for applications: 24th August 2018