APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR A VACANCY IN THE TERMINAL SERVICES DEPARTMENT FOR AN:
AIRPORT INFORMATION DESK CLERK
Reporting to the Terminal Supervisor, the main responsibilities and duties include:
- Greeting transiting passengers or visitors to the airport.
- Handling incoming telephone calls and redirecting as necessary.
- Supporting our customer’s requirements.
- Monitoring the main terminal check-in area.
- Making customer announcements.
- Receiving payment for car parking and landing fees.
- Monitoring standards of cleanliness of the Terminal building.
- Liaising with other Terminal service providers.
Key skills required:
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Highly developed communications skills
- Experience of working in a disciplined, team environment
- Ability to learn and follow set procedures.
- Flexibility, friendliness and willingness to help.
- Well motivated, good team player
- Previous experience in Aviation and/or Aviation Security an advantage but not essential
Initial contract would be on a temporary basis for a 6-month period with a view to a permanent contract. The working hours are 40 hours per week and may require some seasonal flexibility. Salary for the role is £16,120.00 per annum.
The Terminal services department supports all terminal based activity, as well as providing a wide range of support services for our customers.
The closing date for this post is Tuesday 20th March 2018.
If interested, please forward your CV with Covering Letter to: