APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR VACANCIES IN THE TERMINAL SERVICES DEPARTMENT FOR A:
HYGIENE SERVICES ASSISTANT
30 HOURS PER WEEK
Based at Humberside Airport, reporting to the Terminal Supervisor and Terminal Services Manager, the main responsibilities and duties include:
- Providing support to our passengers with reduced mobility.
- Emptying of rubbish bins and litter collection.
- Regular sweeping of terminal frontage airside and landside
- Comprehensive general cleaning and tidying duties in public and office areas.
- Provision of baggage trolleys at the designated places.
- Providing excellent customer services.
Key skills required:
- Well motivated and ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to learn and follow set procedures.
- Flexibility, friendliness and willingness to help.
- Experience in assisting persons with reduced mobility would be an advantage although not essential.
- Experience in the use of commercial cleaning machines would also be an advantage although not essential, as training provided.
Shifts will include some weekend working, early morning and evening work, based on a rotating roster.
The Hygiene Services department provide cleaning services in airport buildings and adjacent airside and landside areas, as well as providing a wide range of support services for our customers.
If interested, please forward a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is: Friday 20th November 2021