TEMPORARY TERMINAL SERVICES & AIRPORT SECURITY MANAGER - HUMBERSIDE AIRPORT
Applications are invited for a vacancy at Humberside Airport for a Terminal Services and Airport Security Manager. The role is initially for a 6 month fixed term, contract. The role is to provide the operational management of Aviation Security and Terminal based services, including Hygiene and Reduced Mobility services, to meet regulatory and customer requirements. A key aspect of the role will be to manage the delivery of terminal activities in order to achieve a service which is both compliant with regulation and customer friendly in all circumstances.
Reporting to the General & Compliance Manager and working with the Airport Management team, the successful applicant will have:
- Excellent leadership & managerial skills and the ability to lead by example.
- An ability to work with regulatory authorities and other service providers in order that their requirements can be met in a cost effective and efficient manner, with the minimum disruption to customers.
- Experience in motivating and managing staff within a similar environment.
- An ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- A proven understanding of providing cost effective and efficient services to meet customer needs.
- Experience of managing and being accountable for revenue budgets and delivering accountable Capital plans.
Desirable Qualifications/Key skills:
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the regulatory requirements associated with airport and terminal operations.
- Department for Transport Aviation Security Managers Qualification or proven knowledge of the Aviation Security Industry.
- Knowledge and experience in the management of Health and Safety at work.
- Commercial awareness.
If interested, please visit our website to read and agree to our Privacy Notice prior to forwarding a CV with covering letter to:
Wendy Wright, Human Resource Manager
Closing date: Friday 1st October 2021