Super Break Announces Launch of Exclusive New Flights from Humberside Airport
New for 2018: Super Break launches new overseas short breaks from Humberside Airport
European Capital of Culture for 2018 ‘Valletta’ among the new destinations
Eight exciting destinations available from Humberside Airport
Super Break has today announced the launch of a series of exclusive new flight breaks from Humberside Airport, scheduled for take-off in 2018, giving local holidaymakers the chance to visit even more of Europe’s most exciting destinations.
Following the sell-out success of its inaugural flights in January 18 to Akureyri in Northern Iceland, which provide the first direct routes to this incredible part of the country from the UK, Super Break has expanded its offering with an even bigger flight programme scheduled for Winter 18/19. What’s more, Super Break is now offering a not-to-be-missed Midnight Sun experience in North Iceland this summer, for a once-in-a-lifetime getaway and the chance to experience the natural phenomenon of an ‘endless day’.
Hot on the heels of these incredible breaks, Super Break also revealed a new charter service to the Lonely Planet’s #1 city to visit in 2018, Seville, and today announces its biggest ever flight programme, as the short break specialist expands its exclusive services further to launch new flights and in-destination travel experiences to some of the hottest locations in Europe:
- Malta – IncludingCapital of Culture 2018, Valletta, Gozo Calypso Island Full Day Tour and Mdina at Nightfall Tour
- Verona, Venice and Lake Garda - IncludingLake Garda Discovery and Venice, Jewel of the Adriatic Tour
- Florence, Pisa and Tuscany - Delights of Tuscany, Siena, San Gimignano & Pisa Tour and 24hr City Sightseeing Florence Hop-on-Hop-off-Tour
- Madeira - Including Madeira Island Highlights Tour and Funchal Sightseeing Tour
- Montenegro, Croatia and the Adriatic Coast – IncludingDubrovnik – Pearl of the Adriatic Full Day Tour and Best of Montenegro Full Day Tour
- Iceland under the Midnight Sun - Midnight Sun Whale Watching and Lake Myvatn Adventure Nature at its Best Tour
- Incredible Iceland – Including the Search for the Northern Lights Tour and Lake Myvatn Land of Fire and Ice Experience
- Gibraltar – Including a full day Rock tour with WWII tunnels and a Dolphin Adventure excursion
Katherine Scott from Super Break said: “We’re incredibly proud and excited to be launching our new chartered flight programme, providing holidaymakers from Humberside with a brand-new selection of incredible travel experiences to choose from in 2018. Following the huge demand for our exclusive flights to Akureyri, Iceland, we have expanded the schedule from Humberside Airport to now offer unforgettable travel experiences in eight of Europe’s most exciting destinations, helping to connect more holidaymakers to new locations on the continent and beyond, all from their local airport.”
Deborah Zost, Managing Director of Humberside Airport, said: “Super Break’s announcement of eight destinations departing from Humberside Airport for 2018 is fantastic news for the airport and the region. The choice of flight destinations including Malta, Madeira, Gibraltar, Italy and Iceland direct from Humberside gives more opportunities for our customers to travel regularly from their local airport. Our relationship with Super Break is going from strength to strength and we are looking forward to this exciting new programme.”
All exclusive breaks with Super Break include return flights, 20kg of luggage, 5kg hand luggage with transfers also included. To book the trip of a lifetime call Humberside Airport Travel on 01652 682000.