Hull City Club Partner KLM are offering Tigers fans the chance to win a very special prize at the weekend – two return tickets to fly to anywhere in the world from Humberside Airport!
There are three ways to enter this competition – by ‘liking’ and retweeting the relevant post on the Hull City Official Twitter feed @HullCity before 5pm on Friday, ‘liking’ and sharing the post on the Hull City Official Facebook page and by liking and sharing the post on Hull City LinkedIn.
Four lucky fans will then be chosen at random to take part in a penalty shoot-out on the KCOM Stadium pitch at half time at Saturday’s home game against Sheffield Wednesday. The winner of the penalty shoot-out will then be presented with two return tickets for a flight to anywhere in the world* courtesy of KLM, Saturday’s official match sponsor, and Humberside Airport.
So head over to the Social Media channels now to put yourself in with a chance of winning! Terms and conditions apply. Entrants must be 18 or over and in possession of a match ticket for Saturday’s game. For more information about KLM, visit www.klm.com
*- KLM destinations only.
KLM will do all possible to confirm your flights subject to the following:
Prize includes one pair of Economy Class return tickets from Humberside Airport to any destination in KLM Royal Dutch Airlines network. Flights are via Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. Prize includes flight taxes. Tickets are subject to availability.
- Each return ticket must be used together (both passengers must travel together). One of the passengers must be the prize winner. An adult must accompany any children or infant.
- KLM is not responsible for transfers to or from the airports, accommodation or any other travel expense.
- Booking period finishes on 14 JULY 2018.
- Travel period ends on 15 DECEMBER 2018.
- Booking must be made at least 30 days before the preferred date of travel.
- No extension of the dates is allowed from those specified in these T&Cs.
- No change of companion, names, travel dates or any other detail in the tickets is allowed once these have been issued.
- Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be substituted for any other prize or cash value.
- Income taxes (if any) paid on the value of this prize, or any other applicable surcharges, shall be the responsibility of the winner, parent or legal guardian.
- Winning tickets are excluded from the Flying Blue programme. Winners who are members of this programme, including those who accompany them, may not accrue Miles for the prize flights.
•Winner must be over the age of 18 with a valid passport to travel (valid for at least 6 months beyond the return date for the trip).Winner and accompanying persons must obtain all visas, permissions and other documentation required. KLM is not liable for the costs of obtaining the correct entry documents.