Please note by applying for this job you are accepting the terms of our recruitment policy. Please take the time to read this policy before applying.
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR A VACANCY IN THE AIRFIELD OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT FOR A:
AIRFIELD SAFETY & OPERATIONS MANAGER
Salary & Job Description on application
Applications are invited for a vacancy at Humberside Airport for an Airfield Safety & Operations Manager. The role is to oversee Airside Safety and Airfield Operations provision with the assistance of one team member; ensuring the Airport achieves regulatory compliance and continues to meet our customer requirements.
Working as part of the Senior Airport Management team the successful applicant should have:
- A proven background in Safety Management
- Excellent leadership skills and the ability to lead by example.
- Sound knowledge of Safety Management Systems.
- An ability to take a lead role in negotiations with various regulatory authorities.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the regulatory requirements associated with airport operations.
- Airfield Operations knowledge and hands on experience.
- Experience of managing small to medium sized projects.
- Experience in motivating and managing staff within a similar environment.
- An ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Proven organisational abilities.
- Positive hands on approach.
- Commercial awareness.
If interested, please read our Privacy Statement and forward your cv with covering letter to:
Quoting Ref: “HIAL” as the subject
Closing date: 7th September 2018